Oﬀering a world-class education centered on the ICSE curriculum. The curriculum is designed to foster inquiry through thematic, experiential and project-based learning. Experiences are planned for exploration, creativity, independent thinking and experimentation. Teaching & Learning is woven into an integrated approach to provide meaningful learning experiences and establish cross-curricular links. At GPS, learning is planned across these domains:
This will lead to acquiring skills in the Language Arts, Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies, Art forms, Music, Physical Education and Health. In addition to this Dance, and Theatre in education also strengthens language acquisition, and enhances psychomotor as well as cognitive skills.
Our curriculum aims to:
- Encourage students to think critically and solve problems though project based and theme based learning.
- Offer Activities for Curriculum Enrichment, clubs and co-curricular activities.
- Develop ‘Reflective Learning practices’ for students to assess and understand their strengths and work on areas to support self-learning and personal development.
- Lay emphasis on skill development, thus preparing students for life.
- Plan for individual educational needs and aspirations.
- Provide opportunities to connect globally with the GEMS network of schools to facilitate collaborative learning beyond boundaries.
- Engage students in addressing real-world problems and issues important to humanity to lead change.
GPS Key Features
- Individualized attention – low student-teacher ratio.
- Stimulating learning environment.
- Emphasis on all-round development and co-curricular activities.
- Theatre in Education.
- Continuous Professional Development.
- Integration of ICT in the Curriculum.
- Sound Pastoral care.
- Parental Engagement programmes.
- Eco-Literacy Curriculum.